For many businesses, going global means traveling overseas is inevitable. Executive passengers sometimes fly on short notice while others prepare for annual International conventions. Whatever the case is, flying Business class for up to 70% less than published fares is what IFlyBusiness specializes in. As competition in the airline industry increases, IFlyBusiness will make recommendations on the best Business Class seats, routes and airlines for all International flight plans.
- Mileage programs allow you to gain points every time you travel; over time points add up. Signing up for an airline program also means that special offers allow you to gain points quicker so it is best to pick an airline that you frequently use.
- Sign up for credit card programs that allow you to gain points, to use them towards a First or Business Class ticket. An IFlyBusiness agent will show you how to lower the costs of your Business or First Class Flights with your own points.
- Planning your trip early can never be a bad thing. Not only is there sometimes more availability, but also allows the agents to play with dates to maximize savings.
- Sometimes you may get the best rates in Business or First Class if you are traveling last-minute.
- Be prepared to travel to a larger airport that has more availability. Sometimes this alone will save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, off your total airfare costs.
Call our office today to speak to an agent 1-800-807-9834