It is important for passengers traveling alone to make safety a priority. Here are several important tips to stay safe while traveling solo.
- While traveling abroad, stay connected to friends and family. It is important for them to know what your daily activities are
- Store cash, credit cards or passports in a safe place (hotel safe) or on your person at all times
- Keep information about your travel itinerary limited and try not to share too much information of where you are going, staying or returning. Remember you are still in a foreign country
- Make sure your hotel and the area you will be staying is located in a safe area. There are many websites and blogs to check before traveling, so pay attention to any noted issues or concerns
- Be aware of any etiquette, local customs or dress codes to avoid any unwanted attention or delays
Call our office today to speak to an agent 1-800-807-9834