Make your travel experience safer by following a few simple guidelines.
- Pay close attention to the flight attendant's safety briefing before take-off. There is also a safety card with instructions if you opt out of listening
- According to the FAA, turbulence is the leading cause of inflight-injury because passengers are not buckled in. Whenever the seat belt sign is illuminated it is important to stay seated with your seat belt fastened
- If you are traveling with children, use the appropriate safety seat devices, especially if your child is less than 40 lbs/18 kilos
- Place all electronic devices overhead or under your seat to avoid injury to you or other passengers in case of an emergency
- Lastly and most importantly, make safety a priority and follow the instructions of your flight crew. They have your best interest in mind
Call our office today to speak to an agent 1-800-807-9834