Your privacy is important to IFlyBusiness and always has been. IFlyBusiness takes the security of your personal information very seriously. To protect your personal information, we use a security system that includes firewall technologies and encrypted network, restricted access to stored file information, and other security restrictions to our databases and systems. Our policy covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information. Please take a moment to become familiar with our privacy practices and contact us with any questions or concerns.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact any single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you book with IFlyBusiness. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
What personal information we collect
- When you book a flight, or contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- If you share your content with family and friends, refer others, or invite others to participate in receiving email promotions, IFlyBusiness may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. IFlyBusiness will only use such information to fulfill your requests.
- In the U.S., we may ask for a government issued ID or passport information when managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted any and all specials or promotions related to International travel.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to book a flight that requires your date of birth to be entered, to finalize your flight tickets.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices related to changes in schedules.
If we combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Disclosure to Third Parties
During payment transaction, which is usually over the phone, we collect payment details such as credit card information; this information includes the billing address associated to the cardholder. This information will also be shared with a third party necessary to complete the transaction. For example, if we book a flight using Air France, your credit card information will be used to pay for taxes, fees and any surcharges required in order to finalize and confirm your flights.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for IFlyBusiness to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
The IFlyBusiness Policy was updated on April 14, 2015
Become an exclusive IFly insider and sign up for our IFlyBusiness newsletter. By doing so, you will receive upcoming promotions, important travel news, advice and up-to date information such as new gates and destinations.