How to Save On Upgrades At Little or No Cost
- As a top tier member of the airline's, priority upgrades are available for the frequent traveler of that program.
- If you are not a member of an airline prgoram, upgrades are available through other loyalty points (call an agent for help).
- Sometimes the airlines oversell their flights, so getting cash or a courtesy upgrade is available.
- Upgrades are usually on the cheap if the flight has an abundance of open seats.
- If you are a Business class member of a partner airline, such as a Star Alliance partner, the potential for an upgrade increases.
- It is sometimes difficult for agents who deal with unhappy customers, but even a simple gesture of kindness will get you an upgrade.
- Ask an IFlyBusiness Agent on how to get an upgrade or a major discount in Business or First class.
Type of Articles: