Booking cheap Business Class Flights on Malaysia Airlines and save on tickets to over sixty destinations around the world through IFlyBusiness. MH airfares and cheap international tickets mean your VIP treatment starts at the airport. With designated check-in desks, swiftly get through security and immigration lines. International business class flights on Malaysia Airlines also include exclusive access to the Golden Lounge where you can rest away from airport crowds, and bypass long lines at airport restaurants by grabbing a savory bite to eat inside the lounge. If you need to freshen up while at the airport, you also have the option to shower in their Golden Access lounge; towels and bath products are on hand for your convenience. A full designated work area with printers, faxes and other computer devices are intended to make you feel like you are in your own office space. A child-friendly and nursing space are useable for those traveling with children or infants.
Business class seats on Malaysia airline include:
- Spacious seating with ample legroom for stretching on reclining seats
- Large cabin area for more privacy and personal use
- In-flight entertainment and access to over one hundred movies, shows, video games and music choices
- Twenty different MH meals that cater around dietary, religious or health requirements
- Children and other special meals are available on request
- Extra baggage allowance of 40 kilos per baggage at no extra cost
- Professional and caring inflight staff members cater to your every needs for an uninterrupted on-board flying experience
MH Airfares and discounted international business class tickets are available to you by contacting one of our IFlyBusiness agents. Our agents specialize in international travel and will give you the best options and savings so that your business class experience doesn’t just begin with the airlines; it begins with our professional services making your transaction easy and hassle free.
Call today at 1-800-807-9834 to book your upcoming travel.
About Malaysia Airlines:
Malaysia Airlines was established in 1947 and had its first commercial flight that same year. One decade later, Malaysia airline began flying internationally and by the 1970’s they expanded into a company employing almost 2500 workers. As a member of the One World Alliance, Malaysia Airlines is more connected than ever, reaching over 800 additional destinations in over 150 countries. Additionally, for the past decade, the airline is continuously recognized for their award winning brand and service.
International Golden Lounges
- London (LHR)
- Sydney (SYD)
- Melbourne (MEL)
- Perth (PER)
- Singapore (SIN)
- First Class
- Golden Club Class
- Economy Class
Foods Provided in Flight
- Breakfast Noodles & Porridge
- Continental, American & Asian Breakfast
- Full Salad Bar & Condiments
- Soup (Cream & Broth based)
- Cold & Hot Tapas/Appetizers
- Lunch & Dinner Noodles
- Western & Asian Main course for Lunch & Dinner
- Kuih Melayu
- Western Dessert, Cakes & French pastries
- Gourmet Chocolates Pralines - for FRCL only.
- Gourmet Ice Cream - for FRCL only.
- Fresh Cut Fruits